FCC Docket 17-108

If you want to submit a comment to the FCC, click on http://gofccyourself.com. In the center of the page under the heading “Proceedings,” it says
17-108 Restoring Internet Freedom +New Filing/+Express

Click on the link labeled “+Express” and file your comment there.

In the top box type 17-108
The second box, your name.
Then fill in and comment to submit.

Please take this seriously folks!

Leave a Reply